After many weeks of social distancing, Anne Therese Aesthetic Medicine will be slowly reopening on Monday May 4th in a thoughtful and deliberate manner. We will begin this transition slowly and will be strictly adhering to Governor DeWine’s social distancing orders. Here are the changes that will happen at ATAM as of Monday May 4th:
- You will be met in the lobby by an ATAM team member with a protective mask on. (We ask that you arrive wearing a mask as well as the governor has suggested)
- We ask that you arrive alone. Please do not bring children. Anyone with you will be asked to remain in the parking lot/your car.
- You will be screened for fever, cough or recent travel history to high risk areas.
- You will be escorted immediately to a sanitized treatment room where you will be treated by an ATAM provider wearing a mask and sterile gloves.
- Checkout will occur in the treatment room so there will be no need to stop at the front desk or interact with any other people.
- All treatment rooms will be disinfected after each patient.
- Know that our phones have been and will continue to be answered from 9am-6pm daily for any questions, concerns or scheduling.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding with all of our modifications at the office as we strive to comply with CDC recommendations, Governor DeWine’s mandates and all pertinent health guidelines during this strange and difficult time. We are humbled and honored to be your Aesthetic health care providers and we look forward to seeing you SOON in the safest manner.
Anne Therese Stubbs, M.D. is a board-certified physician specializing in minimally invasive aesthetic medicine.
She has pursued her aesthetic training with some of the world’s experts in the field and is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr Anne is one of only 45 physicians world wide that was ‘hand-picked’ by renown dermatologist Zein Obagi to be on the faculty board of ZO Skin Health. Highly skilled in all facial injectables, she has also been named to the faculty board of Galderma, and trains physicians nationally in facial injection techniques. Locally, Dr Anne can be seen Tuesdays on NBC’s Daytime Columbus as a medical consultant discussing what is new and innovative in the aesthetic medicine field!