Microdermabrasion in Columbus, Ohio
Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer. This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks.
Microdermabrasion can improve:
- age spots and blackheads.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne
Microdermabrasion is a safe and effective treatment option for many skin types. The procedure usually takes about 30 minutes in our Columbus office. Since it is non-invasive and minimally abrasive, there is no down-time after the procedure.
For best results, several microdermabrasion treatments should be performed a few weeks apart and paired with a skincare maintenance plan such as a daily topical regimen or a chemical peel.